Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/03 13:39:04 UTC

[Closed] [VOTE] Release of Apache Tamaya 0.2-incubating

There where significant issues found. I will fix them asap and call for a
second vote...

Anatole

Re: [Closed] [VOTE] Release of Apache Tamaya 0.2-incubating

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.
Estimated time of arrival: for me asap. Meaning most of the fixes mentioned
shozld be resolved already. I just want to ensure things are in place now.
Shortest tonight met, the longest tue night met...

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.
Eta?

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Anatole,