Posted to bugs@xml.apache.org by Dalston Mills fabrics <da...@fabrics.net> on 2008/08/01 03:06:54 UTC

online clerk

The following office is vacant in our prestigious company  Dalston mill fabrics, is a German textile company we base in United Kingdom . We produce and distribute clothing materials such as batiks, assorted fabrics and traditional costume worldwide. We have reached big sales volume of textile materials in the Europe and now trying to penetrate the United kingdom and United state of America and canada, contact the personal department(Mr james moore) for more information about the job description.

via email ; dalstonmills.fabrics@btinternet.com

Positions

1. Online clerk
2.Online payment representative