Posted to user@struts.apache.org by William Jaynes <ja...@umich.edu> on 2000/11/09 14:27:44 UTC

struts, tomcat, and CodeWarrior

Is anyone using CodeWarrior for struts development?

I'm new to CodeWarrior, and want to setup development using tomcat and struts.
I've set up a CodeWarrior project such that I can run tomcat from within CW. All
the tomcat examples work fine. But when I try to run a struts (0.5) project I
get an exception:

javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Missing resources attribute
org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE
	at org.apache.struts.taglib.MessageTag.doStartTag(MessageTag.java:360)

This same struts app works fine from outside CodeWarrior. It's probably some
problem with classpath, but I'm not sure. Anyone have CodeWarrior experience?

Will Jaynes