Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de> on 2016/04/14 14:59:54 UTC

keeping your /tmp tidy and clean

Hi there,

out of frustration about all the ...stuff... piling up on my tmp folder,
I just started watching how much of that is caused by Oak tests. See
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OAK-4202>.

Note that leaking temp files from test cases might be only annoying, but
then, some of these might actually be created (and not removed) during
regular operation.

I attached a summary of the leaked files to the ticket. The next step is
to find out what's causing them (-> sub tasks), and get these problems
fixed one-by-one.

Best regards, Julian

PS: and yes, classic Jackrabbit is probably worse...