Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Ryan Wynn <rw...@us.ibm.com> on 2005/10/05 17:53:02 UTC

MyFaces/Facelets integration

Has anyone come across a problem where the facelet viewHandler does not
interpret MyFaces core tags (e.g. h:commandLink)?  In my case it is simply
writing the source to the response.

I think my namespaces are all correct.  When I first access the page the
myfaces RenderKitFactoryImpl successfully reports that "HTML_BASIC" was
replaced.

        xmlns:ui=""http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets"
        xmlns:h="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"
        xmlns:f="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core">

<h:commandLink action="#{bean.do}">Do</h:commandLink>

I am using myfaces 1.1.0 with the three jars instead of myfaces-all.  Also
using facelets .0.9.8.

Any ideas?