Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by John Cabs <li...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/11 19:50:10 UTC

issue: invalid username and password

Hi Guys,

After fresh installing the OS(Ubuntu 12.04) and CS4.1, the UI pop-up this
error " invalid username and password". I saw a lot of people experience
this problem so I open up an issue the jira. Hopping others can help to
solve this problem.

Thanks.

Re: issue: invalid username and password

Posted by John Cabs <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sanjay,

The main problem is when you can't login when you logout after running through the installation wizard. I also updated the jira.

Thanks.

Posted by Sanjay Tripathi <sa...@citrix.com>.
Hi John,