Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> on 2013/02/27 20:41:17 UTC

1.1.1 entry in CHANGES

Devs,

Can one of you see to the 1.1.1 entry in CHANGES please? (Please announce
you're about to do this so we don't get multiple people making edits.)

The entry just needs splitting into sections like the other entries in that
file. I would do it but I am not 100% confident about some items.

NS

Re: 1.1.1 entry in CHANGES

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Bump.

--
NS

Re: 1.1.1 entry in CHANGES

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
P.S. Feel free to do it on 1.1.x or master, and reply here. I'll sort out
the rest.

--
NS

Re: 1.1.1 entry in CHANGES