Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com> on 2003/06/20 14:57:35 UTC

RC1

Howdy,

Obviously the RC1 wasn't released yesterday. I'm going to keep plugging
away this weekend on some refactoring. I'm primarily interested in
eliminating the massive memory leak and some efficiency problems with
interpolation, plugin loading and inheritance. I do not think it is wise
to attempt a 1.0 release until these issues are resolved.

I have also made a few small modifications to Werkz which were necessary
to allow classloader isolation for the plugins. After work today I'll
get started and with another weekend poured in I'll be happy.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com
http://tambora.zenplex.org

Re: RC1

Posted by Martin Skopp <sk...@riege.de>.
On Fri, 2003-06-20 at 14:57, Jason van Zyl wrote:
> I'm going to keep plugging
> away this weekend on some refactoring. I'm primarily interested in
> eliminating the massive memory leak and some efficiency problems with
> interpolation, plugin loading and inheritance.

thanks a lot in advance....

> I do not think it is wise
> to attempt a 1.0 release until these issues are resolved.

any idea when you release a next version (beta10/rc1)?
--
Martin Skopp
Riege Software International GmbH

This email is intended to be viewed with a nonproportional font.
Public Key on http://www.keyserver.net, Key-ID: 3D4027B5
Fingerprint: 1970 C78D 9A1D 99FA 5CE4  5C0D 29E6 6A95 3D40 27B5