Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by "Hollman Enciso R." <ho...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/04 18:29:11 UTC

How change storage of Virtual Routers ?

Hello all.

I have 2 PrimaryStorage and some Virtual Routers installed on one of then,
and now I have to move this Virtula Vouters to another PrimaryStorage.

How can i do that ?

I tried creating a new service offering for software virtual router and
then re-create the virtualrouter with my new service offering that have
tags for storage but doesn't work.
The Virtualrouters still re-creating on the old (or actual) primaryStorage.

any idea how can i change the storage of my virtual routers ?

thanks

--
Hollman Eduardo Enciso R.
http://algolibre.com

Re: How change storage of Virtual Routers ?

Posted by "Hollman Enciso R." <ho...@gmail.com>.
no idea ? :(

On Tue, Nov 4, 2014 at 12:29 PM, Hollman Enciso R. <hollman.enciso@gmail.com

--