Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/02 10:25:36 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release ConfigAdmin 1.2.10

I'd like to release ConfigAdmin 1.2.10 asap, so if you have any
pending issues or objections, let me know.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Connect at CamelOne May 24-26
The Open Source Integration Conference
http://camelone.com/

Re: [DISCUSS] Release ConfigAdmin 1.2.10

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Great, I've also just realized that it has a dependency on the maven
bundle plugin, so I'll have to release it at the same time.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.