Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Du Jun <dj...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/11 04:44:17 UTC

About VM network interfaces

Hi all,

I have two servers, host A as management server and host B as agent host.
The vms booted from host A can access the internet freely and I can access
host A from outside. But, the vms booted from host B have trouble in
configuring its network interface.

For example, from web UI, the VM booted from host B has nic 10.1.1.121.
Indeed, I can also see the information about the dhcp in
/var/dhcp/dhclient.eth0.lease. Everything seems okay. However, when I type
`ifconfig` in the VM, I can't find the ip address 10.1.1.121.

PS: I am using CS 4.2 advanced zone, KVM hypervisor. Both host A and host B
have configured network bridge "cloudbr0".

I really have no idea now, please give me some clues. Thanks!

Du Jun