Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Eddy <my...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/04 15:34:02 UTC

Next release of Zookeeper

Hi All,

I am wondering when the next release of Zookeeper will happen. I am
particularly interested in feature associted to the JIRA ZOOKEEPER-107
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-107) that will allow to
dynamically add servers to an ensemble. It seems to be developped but there
is no release date associated to the fix version in JIRA.

Can anyone give me a roadmap please ?

Thanks,

Ed.

RE: Next release of Zookeeper

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@yahoo.com>.
We are close to having an RC for 3.4.6, but there is no plan for 3.5.0
(which contains ZK-107) as far as I know.

-Flavio