Posted to user@empire-db.apache.org by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/08 00:38:22 UTC

Re: Why auto UPPER CASE for the column name

Rainer?

--
http://www.somatik.be

re: Why auto UPPER CASE for the column name

Posted by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de>.
Hi Francis,

Yes, I think that needs to be changed.

I don't remember why we built it this way and I agree that it is too intrusive.

Sorry, but I have been too busy this weekend (New furniture for the children).

But I am confident that I will be able to address this next weekend.

Regards

Rainer

Posted by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de>.
Hi McKinley,

I have already changed that.

Thanks for reporting.

Rainer

Posted by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com>.
 empire-db should not force any naming strategy on its users (unless there
is not other way for a certain feature)

http://www.somatik.be

Re: Why auto UPPER CASE for the column name

Posted by McKinley <mc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com>.

http://www.somatik.be

Re: Why auto UPPER CASE for the column name

Posted by McKinley <mc...@gmail.com>.