Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Ming Liu <li...@apache.org> on 2018/03/06 13:31:14 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache Trafodion release 2.2.0 RC3

Hi, all,

I am very happy to post the result of Apache Trafodion R2.2 RC3 vote results:

+1:
Steve Varnau (pmc)
Roberta Marton (pmc)
Suresh Subbiah  (pmc)
Selva Govindarajan (pmc)

Venkat Muthuswamy
wang, xiao-zhong
Peng, huai-tao(Alex)
Sandhya Sundaresan

+0:
-1:

The vote has passed (i.e. there is a majority of all votes cast in favour
of the release) and has met the Apache Foundation's legal requirements for
releasing (i.e. there must be at least three pmc votes)

I will now proceed with finalizing the release.

Ming

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache Trafodion release 2.2.0 RC3

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@apache.org>.
Congratulations and a big thank you to all participating in making this happen.

Best regards,

Pierre