Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2020/04/11 23:24:52 UTC

Re: Build failure in Jenkins build of log4j/release-2.x (10)

Why have these builds been failing for the last week? I looked at it but whatever is going on is incomprehensible to me.

Ralph

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
Updated, see build #15 for the latest failure.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Build failure in Jenkins build of log4j/release-2.x (10)

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>