Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Vipin <vi...@embeddedplus.com> on 2003/06/09 21:12:04 UTC

xerces samples not running on cygwin

Hi all,

  I'm not able to run xerces-c samples on cygwin platform. The samples are
compiled and the executables are built in the bin folder. Running an
executable from the bin gives the following error:

Entry Point Not Found
	The procedure entry point _fopen64 could not be located in the dynamic link
library cygwin1.dll

The Cygwin "bin" directory is added to my path.
I get the error when I use the xerces-c binaries installed with Cygwin. I
uninstalled xerces from Cygwin setup and built the xerces-c libraries for
Cygwin, built the examples and tried running the samples. I get the same
error.

I'm able to build and run simple C++ programs in Cygwin. Are there any other
settings to be done before running the samples on cygwin?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Vipin

RE: xerces samples not running on cygwin

Posted by Vipin <vi...@embeddedplus.com>.
Abraham,

 Thank you. The samples are working after removing the xerces artifacts and
rebuilding from the source.

Thank you,
vipin