Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Edward Struber <st...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/10 05:29:14 UTC

Volunteer as proofreader for English

I am a retired person 72 years young. English is my native language, perro
leo y escribo Espanola y ich schreibe und lese Deutsch.   I earned A's and
B's in my computer science classes, and could read, write [code], and
understand COBOL, FORTRAN, PASCAL and ASSEMBLY before I took up C and C++.
The only one of those that I actually used at work was COBOL.
I am currently learning LINUX for Raspberry Pi as a hobby. I might have to
learn to use PYTHON so won't have to compile my 'C' or 'C++' programs for
use on the PI.

If you have need for a proofreader to review or edit work by a person
whose English is not his or her native language,  email the text for me
to check  at

      struberedward84@gmail.com <st...@gmail.com>
and I  will return the document with corrections if any corrections
are needed.
Thank you for your consideration,
Edward Struber
That is truthfully Edward Strieber, but only because immigration
 wrote 'ie' instead of 'u umlaut' when my great great grandparents
came ashore from Germany in 1858.  I like to keep any personal
information off the web so any data miner will need to work
harder to compromise my ID or bank accounts, therefore
I use Edward Struber for my email moniker.