Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by hasan türken <tu...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/19 09:58:42 UTC

Getting whole report with an iFrame

Hi,

One can design a complete UI by replacing/resizing paragraphs and switching
the notebook to "report" mode/theme. Getting output of single paragraphs as
iFrame is possible right now but I can not find a way to get whole report
as an iFrame (or sth similar) to embed my other site.
Is it somehow possible? or Does anyone consider adding such a feature?

Thanks and Regards,
Hasan

Re: Getting whole report with an iFrame

Posted by Corneau Damien <co...@gmail.com>.
Only paragraph as Iframe is currently supported.
Also you need to be careful with people being able to reload the query from
Iframe