Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Jürgen Ragaller <ra...@null-oder-eins.ch> on 2007/06/08 15:41:59 UTC

[1.4] - styles broken with latest revision

Hi

With the latest revision (todays commit), the lenya menu styles are
broken (at least in my checked out version).

help is appreciated

Jürgen

Re: [1.4] - styles broken with latest revision

Posted by Richard Frovarp <Ri...@sendit.nodak.edu>.
Jürgen Ragaller wrote:
> Hi
>

> With the latest revision (todays commit), the lenya menu styles are
> broken (at least in my checked out version).
>
> help is appreciated
>

> Jürgen

I think that the proxying code has affected the lenya and modules paths.
If you try to access localhost:8888/lenya/css/boxes.css an error of this
comes up: The configuration file
[/home/rfrovarp/asf/lenya-1.4.x/build/lenya/webapp/lenya/pubs/lenya/config/publication.xml]
does not exist!

It seems to be trying to treat /lenya as a publication.
/lenya/css/menu.css has the same issue. I'm not sure of the fix at the
moment.

Richard