Posted to user@struts.apache.org by th...@webmd.net on 2002/04/04 20:32:09 UTC

I simply do not understand this

I have a JTabbedPane similated application where I click back and forth
between 2 tabs...

In the process of going back and forth, I keep losing the data that I
entered on my first tab.

They're both sharing the same form object at session scope.    I have
verified that...

When clicking from tab 1 to tab 2, how can I force the form object to be
loaded?   I thought it should automatically
happen as long as I am using the html:text and the property attributes.
It is not.     My reset() on the form is also
empty.   I have no idea what is going on.

thanks,
Theron