Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by onin <jn...@mobius.ph> on 2006/06/21 11:25:20 UTC

[users@httpd] vhost -1 ip add

hi all!

i have multiple websites that resides on
c:\webs\*\public_html

what i want to happen is to access each website to a different port by
same hostname.
ie.
localhost:80 -> default website
localhost:81 -> c:\webs\xxx1\public_html
localhost:82 -> c:\webs\xxx2\public_html

part of my current httpd.conf file looks like this.
<Directory />
    Options FollowSymLinks
    AllowOverride None
    Order deny,allow
    Deny from all
    Satisfy all
</Directory>
<Directory "C:/webs/*/public_html">
    allow from all
</Directory>

and part of my httpd-vhosts.conf looks like this

Listen 83
<VirtualHost *:83>
    ServerAdmin xxx@xxx.ph
    DocumentRoot C:/webs/sandbox/onin/public_html
    ServerName localhost
    ErrorLog logs/sandbox-error.log
    CustomLog logs/sandbox-access.log common
</VirtualHost>

i can't figure out how to make it work.
my error logs says..
[Wed Jun 21 16:06:12 2006] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Directory index
forbidden by Options directive:...

thanks in advance!

--
"A whim, a thought, and more is sought... awake, my mind... thy will be wrought!"