Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Jefferson K . French" <je...@frenches.org> on 2004/01/03 16:40:30 UTC

Invoking a goal in a single subproject

What is the best way to invoke a goal in a single subproject from the
parent project? What I'm doing now is creating a goal in the parent's
maven.xml that overrides maven.multiproject.includes and
maven.multiproject.excludes to only include the subproject, then I
invoke multiproject:goal.

Is that the best way, or is there a tag akin to "attainGoal in
subproject".

Thanks.

    Jeff

--
mailto:jeff@frenches.org

Re: Invoking a goal in a single subproject

Posted by "Jefferson K. French" <je...@frenches.org>.
That does what I want in one line. Thanks, Giles.

Posted by Gilles Dodinet <rh...@free.fr>.