Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jan Vissers <Ja...@cumquat.nl> on 2007/05/26 17:09:46 UTC

T4.1.1 - ComponentClass and Component annotation question

First...

I had some components specified in a directory (<ctxroot>/components). A
couple of components had an "empty" component specification file (.jwc) -
so I tried to use @ComponentClass on the component so I don't need the
.jwc file any longer.

A page class in my application first used the .jwc'd component like so:

  @Component(type="components/Feedback")
  public abstract Feedback getFeedback();

Question:

How should I specify @ComponentClass and/or @Component annotation, so the
component is properly spotted when the page loads? - currently I have been
unable to. Remember the <ctxroot>/components folder only contains the
component's html template.

Thanks,
-J.

Re: T4.1.1 - ComponentClass and Component annotation question

Posted by Paul Stanton <pa...@gunnsoft.com.au>.
hows the release coming?

Posted by Christian Dutaret <cd...@gmail.com>.
http://jira.opensymphony.com/browse/OGNL-84

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
OGNL errors?  Hmmm.   When you do file them the best place is here:

http://jira.opensymphony.com/browse/OGNL

Please do file them when you get a chance as I'm not as comfortable making a

Posted by Christian Dutaret <cd...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Paul Stanton <pa...@gunnsoft.com.au>.
where do i vote, i need it released desperately.

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jan Vissers <Ja...@cumquat.nl>.
And...

Posted by Jan Vissers <Ja...@cumquat.nl>.