Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Abu Musaab <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2003/05/03 02:44:45 UTC

[users@httpd] Problem with Apache ?? is it ??

I am using Apache 2.0.44 with PHP 4.3.0 (as a module)on Windows XP Pro.
Everything was OK when I tried to update Windows. and since then everytime i
start the system appears a Warning prompts with the following messages. one
after the other. about 53 warning messages. and then another
53-warning-messages start over again. after that finishes Apache start
normally.

Here are a sample of the messages:

Function registration failed - duplicate name - gd_info
Function registration failed - duplicate name - imagearc
Function registration failed - duplicate name - imageellipse
Function registration failed - duplicate name - imagechar
Function registration failed - duplicate name - imagecharup
Function registration failed - duplicate name - imagecolorallocate
.
.
.

Anyone know why is this so? and how to fix it?

I want to add that the problem happens with Apache 1.X.X and happens when
php works in cgi mode.