Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/23 15:05:34 UTC

[VOTE] Ivy 2.0.0-beta2 Release

I have built a release candidate for Ivy 2.0.0-beta2

You can download it from this URL:
http://people.apache.org/~xavier/ivy/staging/2.0.0-beta2/

Do you vote for the release of these binaries?

[ ] Yes
[ ] No

Regards,

Xavier Hanin, Ivy 2.0.0-beta2 release manager

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/
http://www.xoocode.org/

Re: [VOTE] Ivy 2.0.0-beta2 Release

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 8:52 AM, Gilles Scokart <gs...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2008/2/24, Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>:
> >
> > Indeed, it would make sense to fix this regression before releasing.
> > Gilles,
> > what's your opinion on this? Any comment on the "optional/test doesn't
> > make
> > sense" comment in the code?
> >

> I'm also wondering what I meant ;-)
> I think it means that "optional doesn't make sense in the test scope".
> I agree that it must be fixed before cutting the release.
> I will apply the patch.

OK, so I'll make a new release, and submit it for a new vote.

Xavier

Posted by Gilles Scokart <gs...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by shemnon <da...@shemnon.com>.