Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Randall Leeds <ra...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/21 08:27:12 UTC

Web site in git

I just pulled the site/htdocs directory from svn and put it up into
the htdocs branch on git.

I goofed and didn't have site checked out, only htdocs, but rather
than make more noise right now I won't correct that, since I don't
know how much that code will change anyway.
It's a small gesture to help push its development.

Re: Web site in git

Posted by Paul Davis <pa...@gmail.com>.
Yeah. Delete away!

Re: Web site in git