Posted to dev@syncope.apache.org by Andrei Shakirin <as...@talend.com> on 2013/02/02 12:07:26 UTC

[Report] CXF migration status

Hi,

Would like to shortly report status of CXF migration:

It is basically finished. We still have 2 Failures and 4 Errors in JAXRS tests - it should be fixed in next days (the reason of two is already clear).

Still open for 1.1.0 (SYNCOPE -231):

1)      Fix rest errors in tests (6)

2)      Finishing documentation

3)      Configure (but not activate) CXF client for console

4)      Release Notes

Open for 1.2.0:

1)      Final review of REST interfaces

2)      Clean Spring MVC interfaces, proxies and tests

3)      Uncomment Jackson annotations for abstract types

4)      Activate CXF client in console

5)      Release Notes

Cheers,
Andrei.

P.S: I will not be active next two weeks because of vacation. See you again at the end of February.

RE: [Report] CXF migration status

Posted by Jan Bernhardt <jb...@talend.com>.
Yes.

Best regards.