Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com> on 2016/06/03 16:22:19 UTC

ANNOUNCE: Hecate 3.0.0.Beta1 Available...

Fellow Cassandra Users,

We have been using a library we call "Hecate" to do Cassandra ORM-type
mapping for our clients for quite some time with tremendous success. We
have recently released a 3.0.0.Beta1 version for folks to try out. You can
find the source here:

https://github.com/savoirtech/hecate

with specific documentation about the POJO library here:

https://github.com/savoirtech/hecate/blob/hecate-3.0.x/pojo/README.md

The library is available in Maven Central:

<dependency>
  <groupId>com.savoirtech.hecate</groupId>
  <artifactId>hecate-pojo</artifactId>
  <version>3.0.0.Beta1</version>
</dependency>

We hope you enjoy using Hecate as much as we have and we welcome the
feedback.

Thanks,

James Carman