Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Robert Sösemann <ro...@gmx.de> on 2003/02/23 12:04:57 UTC

Jtidy with properties

Hello,

I want to use Jtidy for beatifying the serializers html. I think coocoons
htmlserializer uses it by default. But it doenst do identation. So i need a
properites file.

Where should I place this file?
Do I need to add code to the sitemap or xconf?

Maybe you can give me example code.

Thanks in advance.

Rob.

Re: Jtidy with properties

Posted by Anna Afonchenko <an...@ubaccess.com>.
Robert
You need to create file jtidy.properties and put it into your cocoon
directory (together with sitemap.xmap file).
In this file you set all the tidy properties that you need, e.g.:
output-xml=yes
output-xhtml=no
etc.

In sitemap you need to edit the HTMLGenerator configuration to check the
properties file:
<map:generator type="html" src="org.apache.cocoon.generation.HTMLGenerator">
    <jtidy-config>jtidy.properties</jtidy-config>
</map:generator>

This is explained in
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/userdocs/generators/html-generator.html

Anna