Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Zarick Lau <za...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/05 09:41:44 UTC

[Trinidad] inputDate popup date picker broken in "match by suffix" configuration

Hi lists,

When using suffix match (servlet mapping *.faces), the date popup picker is
broken.

I can reproduce this using the trinidad-demo war, but I am not sure if there
are some misconfiguration
or anything, any hints?

I setup the web.xml as follow:
  <servlet>
    <servlet-name>faces</servlet-name>
  </servlet>
    <context-param>
        <param-name>javax.faces.DEFAULT_SUFFIX</param-name>
        <param-value>.jspx</param-value>
    </context-param>
  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>faces</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>*.faces</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>

The popup URL is:
/__ADFv__.faces?_t=fred&_red=cd&value=[...snip...]

I've turn on all jsf-ri, facelets and trinidad log and the trimmed down log
are:
ClassName=com.sun.faces.application.ViewHandlerImpl;MethodName=getMappingForRequest;servletPath
/__ADFv__.faces
ClassName=com.sun.faces.application.ViewHandlerImpl;MethodName=getMappingForRequest;pathInfo
null
ClassName=com.sun.faces.application.ViewHandlerImpl;MethodName=getFacesMapping;URL
pattern of the FacesServlet executing the current request .faces
ClassName=com.sun.faces.application.ViewHandlerImpl;MethodName=convertViewId;viewId
after appending the context suffix /__ADFv__.jspx
ClassName=com.sun.faces.application.ViewHandlerImpl;MethodName=restoreView;+=+=+=+=+=+=
Restored View Printout for /__ADFv__.jspx
ClassName=com.sun.faces.util.DebugUtil;MethodName=printTree;
ClassName=com.sun.faces.application.ApplicationImpl;MethodName=createComponent;Created
component javax.faces.ViewRoot
ClassName=com.sun.faces.application.ViewHandlerImpl;MethodName=createView;Created
new view for /__ADFv__.faces
ClassName=com.sun.faces.application.ViewHandlerImpl;MethodName=createView;Locale
for this view as determined by calculateLocale en
ClassName=com.sun.faces.application.ViewHandlerImpl;MethodName=createView;RenderKitId
for this view as determined by calculateRenderKitId
org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.core
ClassName=com.sun.faces.application.ViewHandlerImpl;MethodName=getFacesMapping;URL
pattern of the FacesServlet executing the current request .faces
ClassName=com.sun.faces.application.ViewHandlerImpl;MethodName=executePageToBuildView;About
to execute view /__ADFv__.faces
ClassName=com.sun.faces.application.ViewHandlerImpl;MethodName=executePageToBuildView;Found
URL pattern mapping to FacesServlet .faces
ClassName=com.sun.faces.application.ViewHandlerImpl;MethodName=convertViewId;viewId
after appending the context suffix /__ADFv__.jspx
ClassName=com.sun.faces.application.ViewHandlerImpl;MethodName=executePageToBuildView;Before
dispacthMessage to newViewId /__ADFv__.jspx
File "d:\zarick\workspace\package-source\trinidad\trinidad-
1.0.0-incubating-demo\trinidad-demo\__ADFv__.jspx" not found
ClassName=com.sun.faces.application.ViewHandlerImpl;MethodName=executePageToBuildView;After
dispacthMessage to newViewId /__ADFv__.jspx

Should I add some extra configuration?

Environment:
  jsf-facelets 1.1.6
  trinidad 1.0.1
  jsf-ri 1.2_02-b03

Thanks!

Best regards,
Zarick

Re: [Trinidad] inputDate popup date picker broken in "match by suffix" configuration

Posted by Zarick Lau <za...@gmail.com>.
Just to provide my feedback :).

The problem gone when I bumped all Trinidad / Facelets and JSF-RI to latest
release version.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.