Posted to dev@shale.apache.org by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/09 19:22:42 UTC

Online docs and releases

We should probably look into posting 1.0.4 docs online (since the
trunk is going to have an ever-increasing delta). I was thinking of
packaging up the 1.0.4 site and exploding a scp'ed tarball into
/www/sao/1.0.4

Objections? Better way to post the 1.0.4 site?

-Rahul

Re: Online docs and releases

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org>.
On 1/9/07, Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> We should probably look into posting 1.0.4 docs online (since the
> trunk is going to have an ever-increasing delta). I was thinking of
> packaging up the 1.0.4 site and exploding a scp'ed tarball into
> /www/sao/1.0.4
>
> Objections? Better way to post the 1.0.4 site?

This kind of approach seems to work well for Struts and Tomcat.  Then, we
can just put a link in the navigation bar on the main menu to point at the
docs for the existing release(s).

-Rahul

Craig