Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Bill Venners <bv...@artima.com> on 2007/01/25 09:49:43 UTC

ServiceUI Is In!

Hi Geir,

Well it wasn't that hard after all, but I managed to make a mistake
anyway. I got ServiceUI in JIRA as an issue, but I accidentally
submitted the zip file for the 1.1a release (the most recent release)
first. It has the file name serviceui-1.1a-src.zip. It is the same
code, but has without the header modifications. I can't delete it,
because I don't have admin privileges. I just attached the actual
file, serviceui.tgz, as a second attachment. Can you delete
serviceui-1.1a-src.zip for me? (Please leave serviceui.tgz in there,
as it is the real deal.) I think it will be confusing if both are in
there. You can see them both here:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ManageAttachments.jspa?id=12361242

I assume that 12361242 is the ID I should put on the CCLA. Unless you
instruct me otherwise, I'll both fax and mail it like I did the ICLA.

Thanks.

Bill
----
Bill Venners