Posted to netcat@netbeans.apache.org by joe schmo <ge...@hotmail.com> on 2019/03/06 22:17:26 UTC

Testing Netbeans 11 and Glassfish

I am doing some testing which requires a Glassfish installation.  I know nothing about Glassfish so I have a couple of questions.  First, what version of Glassfish should I install and second, do I need the Full Platform or Web Profile installation.

Thanks

BC

Re: Testing Netbeans 11 and Glassfish

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
You should be able to install for within NetBeans, though use whatever
version you want, from 4.x onwards, ideally 5.1 which is the latest
release, Eclipse GlassFish 5.1, either full or web, try one or both, give
feedback. Thanks, great work.

Gj