Posted to user@synapse.apache.org by Sihem <st...@yahoo.fr> on 2007/11/26 14:16:48 UTC

list of properties keys

Hello,
I did not find neither in the synapse documentation and nor on the web the
list of properties keys that can be used with the xpath function
get-property. Can you tell me where I can find it ?
Besides, I am wondering whether there is some other xpath extension
function developped for synapse apart get-property ?
Thank you very much for your help.
Sihem

---------------------------------

RE : Re: RE : Re: list of properties keys

Posted by Sihem <st...@yahoo.fr>.
Thank you very much. It is really kind!
But for the moment I am trying to get familiar with synapse with the samples you provided.
Sihem

Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com> a écrit : If you need any new functions - please suggest them!

Best
Paul