Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Manoj Patil <ma...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/06 16:12:04 UTC

Regarding using freerdp in centos and guacamole server

Dear sir.

I am not install xrdp on centos but I am install only guacamole so please
give suggestions it is necessary to install xrdp on centos to run guacamole
with rdp of centos system.

Re: Regarding using freerdp in centos and guacamole server

Posted by Manoj Patil <ma...@gmail.com>.
Which is best xrdp or xorgxrdp?

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.

Posted by Manoj Patil <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.

Posted by Manoj Patil <ma...@gmail.com>.
Dear,

Ok , i want install libguac-client-rdp0 on guacamole server . on another
host linux server xrdp is necessary? without xrdp we can not connect
guacamole to linux host?

On Sat, 7 Mar 2020 at 08:50, Matt Nels <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Manoj,
>
> If you are asking, “do you need xrdp on the Guacamole server?”.....you do
> not need xrdp on the server. You will need to install libguac-client-rdp0
> to support connecting to any RDP service.
>
> xrdp is what you would install on a Linux host if you want it to have a
> RDP service; this would be the client that Guacamole server would be the
> gateway for.
>
> -Matt
>
> > On Mar 6, 2020, at 11:12, Manoj Patil <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > Dear sir.
> >
> > I am not install xrdp on centos but I am install only guacamole so
> please give suggestions it is necessary to install xrdp on centos to run
> guacamole with rdp of centos system.

Thanks & Regards,

Manoj Patil.(Asst. Manager DBA)
Netwin Systems & Softwares(I) Pvt.Ltd
Nasik.
Mobile No -+91-9922507588
Email- manoj2patil@gmail.com

Re: Regarding using freerdp in centos and guacamole server

Posted by Matt Nels <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Manoj,