Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by David Caruana <da...@alfresco.com> on 2009/10/23 12:23:27 UTC

CMIS 1.0 cd04

It seems the public review will be labelled CMIS 1.0 community draft
04. A new version of the spec has been posted which contains a couple
of minor changes to the protocol bindings.

I'd like to update the AtomPub TCK to this version of the spec,
however, we've just marked trunk as 0.7.

Would anyone object to marking trunk as 1.0-snapshot, following the
current naming convention. Btw, I'm not sure that labelling Chemistry
releases after CMIS spec numbers is the correct thing to do. But,
that's a separate discussion.

Regards,
Dave

Re: CMIS 1.0 cd04

Posted by Florent Guillaume <fg...@nuxeo.com>.
No problem, 1.0-SNAPSHOT seems fine to me now that we have a final
release of the spec in sight.

Florent

--
Florent Guillaume, Head of R&D, Nuxeo