Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by co...@apache.org on 1998/06/10 14:11:47 UTC

Re: os-windows/2404: Search GGI-scripts generates error

Synopsis: Search GGI-scripts generates error

State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
State-Changed-By: coar
State-Changed-When: Wed Jun 10 05:11:46 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:
We can do nothing to help you without more information.
Please examine your server's ErrorLog file (which means
you'll need to shut the server down first) to see what
the actual error is that the server is encountering.
Then reply to this message, CCing <ap...@apache.org>,
with the *exact* error message from the error log.  Do
NOT change the subject line on your reply.
Synopsis-Changed-From: Search GGI-scripts generates error
Synopsis-Changed-To: Search CGI-scripts generates error
Synopsis-Changed-By: coar
Synopsis-Changed-When: Wed Jun 10 05:11:46 PDT 1998
Category-Changed-From-To: general-os-windows
Category-Changed-By: coar
Category-Changed-When: Wed Jun 10 05:11:46 PDT 1998

Re: os-windows/2404: Search GGI-scripts generates error

Posted by Karlis Kalviskis <ka...@lanet.lv>.
Dear colleagues,

On 10 Jun 1998 coar@apache.org wrote:

> Please examine your server's ErrorLog file (which means
> you'll need to shut the server down first) to see what
> the actual error is that the server is encountering.

Here it is:

[Wed Jun 17 07:34:04 1998] [error] (8)Exec format error: couldn't spawn
child process: e:/www/system/scripts/mekletaji/mekle.dll

"mekle.dll" is pre-compiled binary. In problem report I have mentioned
other scripts as well. These files are text format scripts. The problem with
these other scripts was my fault - the wrong pointer to perl
interpretator was included.

Best regards,

karlis