Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Chris Custine <cc...@apache.org> on 2009/04/27 17:52:11 UTC

Wiki permissions

If nobody else has the task, I would like to look at the move of the SMX
Kernel wiki to Felix.  Currently ServiceMix Kernel has its own Wiki space so
if anyone has ideas on the best approach to importing that content into a
sub tree within the Felix wiki I'd love to hear it.

It looks like the we are also going to need some permissions updates to edit
the Felix space, so if someone could add us I would appreciate it!

Thanks,
Chris
--
Chris Custine
FUSESource :: http://fusesource.com

Re: Wiki permissions

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Confluence allows moving a hierachy of pages to be moved across
spaces, so it should be quite easy to move most of the content.
When you edit a page, you have a location box under the title that can
be used for that.

2009/4/27 Chris Custine <cc...@apache.org>:
> If nobody else has the task, I would like to look at the move of the SMX
> Kernel wiki to Felix.  Currently ServiceMix Kernel has its own Wiki space so
> if anyone has ideas on the best approach to importing that content into a
> sub tree within the Felix wiki I'd love to hear it.
>
> It looks like the we are also going to need some permissions updates to edit
> the Felix space, so if someone could add us I would appreciate it!
>
> Thanks,
> Chris
> --
> Chris Custine