Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by hiren <hi...@yahoo.co.in> on 2006/11/29 21:09:24 UTC

Jetspeed

Hi I new to jetspeed.

I am trying to build portal.

I have installed Jetspped 2.

But $Home\build.properties file is not created.

Can wht I have to do so tht build.properties is created.

Re: Jetspeed

Posted by hiren <hi...@yahoo.co.in>.
Hi,

I am trying build jetspeed through maven plugin.

I have specify following for mave.repo.remote

maven.repo.remote =
http://www.bluesunrise.com/maven,http://www.ibiblio.org/maven,http://dist.codehaus.org,http://cvs.apache.org/repository,http://ibiblio.lsu.edu/main/maven,http://mirrors.sunsite.dk/maven

But I am maven war:install

It is giving me error ,

Attempting to download portals-bridges-common-.jar.
Error retrieving artifact from
[http://cvs.apache.org/repository/org.apache.port
als.bridges/jars/portals-bridges-common-.jar]: java.io.IOException: Unknown
erro
r downloading; status code was: 302
WARNING: Failed to download portals-bridges-common-.jar.
Attempting to download portals-bridges-velocity-.jar.
Error retrieving artifact from
[http://cvs.apache.org/repository/org.apache.port
als.bridges/jars/portals-bridges-velocity-.jar]: java.io.IOException:
Unknown er
ror downloading; status code was: 302
WARNING: Failed to download portals-bridges-velocity-.jar.
Attempting to download derby-.jar.
Error retrieving artifact from
[http://cvs.apache.org/repository/org.apache.derb
y/jars/derby-.jar]: java.io.IOException: Unknown error downloading; status
code
was: 302
WARNING: Failed to download derby-.jar.
The build cannot continue because of the following unsatisfied dependencies:

portals-bridges-common-.jar
portals-bridges-velocity-.jar
derby-.jar

So is there anyother resource other than http://cvs.apache.org/repository .

Re: Jetspeed

Posted by hiren <hi...@yahoo.co.in>.
Is there any resource where I can get exmple code to develop portal usinj
Jetspeed 2

Re: Jetspeed

Posted by Mikko Wuokko <mi...@evtek.fi>.
Hi.