Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de> on 2010/11/15 17:35:47 UTC

issue with ads-dsworkingdirectory in trunk

Hi,

I built trunk and started the server. I got a warning saying The
attribute 'ads-dsworkingdirectory' cannot be stored.

Afterwards, I tried to restart the server and it would not start.

Regards,

Antoine

alambert@alambertxpdt
/cygdrive/c/dev/asf/apacheds-trunk/apacheds/installers/target/installers/apacheds-archive-tar.gz/apacheds-1.5.8-SNAPSHOT/bin
$ cmd /c apacheds.bat
Starting ApacheDS instance 'default'...

[10:25:30] WARN
[org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.schema.registries.DefaultSchemaObjectRegistry]
- ERR_04271 ATTRIBUTE_TYPE with name ads-passwordPolicy already registered!

[10:25:31] WARN [org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.entry.DefaultEntry] -
The attribute 'ads-dsworkingdirectory' cannot be stored

Re: issue with ads-dsworkingdirectory in trunk

Posted by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
  Thanks Kiran,

Antoine

Posted by Kiran Ayyagari <ka...@apache.org>.