Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by daniele montagni <da...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/26 14:05:40 UTC

help on download section

Hi,

I have some problems when I try to download the 1.1 version of axis,
the page related to download send to me this message:

<<
The requested URL /axis/download.cgi was not found on this server.
________________________________
 Apache/2.2.3 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.3 OpenSSL/0.9.7g Server at
ws.apache.org Port 80

while other version pages seems to be ok

can you help me?

thanks in advice
Daniele Montagni

Re: help on download section