Posted to user@flink.apache.org by FatMouse <93...@qq.com> on 2018/02/07 03:40:16 UTC

How to monitor the latency?

Hello:

I hava set the LatencyTrackingInterval as 2000,but int the `Task Metrics` latency was always Nan.How can I monitor the latency?Thanks.

Code:

StreamExecutionEnvironment env = StreamExecutionEnvironment.getExecutionEnvironment();
env.getConfig().setLatencyTrackingInterval(2000);

Best,

MAtrix42

Re: How to monitor the latency?

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
Correct, in pre-1.5 the latency metric can only be used via the JMXReporter.
With 1.5 you will be able to access the latency metric via any reporter
of the REST API, but as it stands still not the WebUI.

Posted by Marvin777 <xy...@gmail.com>.