Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Fawzib Rojas <f_...@spectron-msim.com> on 2010/10/04 22:19:45 UTC

cocoon-fop-ng-impl?

  I wanted to use the latest fop in cocoon 2.2 because I read that the
new fop-ng can get resources (images) from a relative path defined in
the cocoon sitemap. After looking around I found this message:

http://markmail.org/search/?q=fop-ng#query:fop-ng+page:1+mid:yplzxhpswu6yrya6+state:results

It has been almost a year since that message. My question is: why isn't
cocoon-fop-ng-impl available? Is there a problem with it?

Cocoon 2.2 + Fop + Embedded SVG

Posted by Fawzib Rojas <f_...@spectron-msim.com>.
  I posted another message about trying to get cocoon-fop-ng-impl and
being unable to find it. This is another problem.
Since I cant use cocoon-fop-ng-impl I used cocoon-fop-impl as a
dependency for my block. I can create PDF but I cant create a PDF with
an embedded SVG I get the following error:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.batik.bridge.UnitProcessor.createContext(Lorg/apache/batik/bridge/BridgeContext;Lorg/w3c/dom/Element;)Lorg/apache/batik/util/UnitProcessor$Context;
	at org.apache.fop.svg.SVGElement.layout(SVGElement.java:218)
	at org.apache.fop.fo.flow.InstreamForeignObject.layout(InstreamForeignObject.java:251)
	at org.apache.fop.fo.flow.Block.layout(Block.java:257)
	at org.apache.fop.fo.flow.Block.layout(Block.java:257)
	at org.apache.fop.fo.flow.AbstractFlow.layout(AbstractFlow.java:154)
	at org.apache.fop.fo.flow.AbstractFlow.layout(AbstractFlow.java:110)

 From looking around is seems fop 0.20.5 is incompatible with batik-1.6 (according to http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPPDF-32) yet cocoon-fop-impl uses it as a dependency. How
can I get a working cocoon-fop-impl (or even better cocoon-fop-ng-impl)?