Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by Rohan Desai <de...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/01 23:04:48 UTC

Thrift and JDK7

Hello,

I want to use Thrift to setup a Java client making calls to a C++ service.
The Thrift requirements doc specifies that Thrift requires Java 1.5. My
environment runs Java 1.7. Will Java code generated by Thrift by compatible
with Java 1.7?

Thanks,

Rohan

Re: Thrift and JDK7

Posted by Bryan Duxbury <br...@gmail.com>.
Thrift should work fine with 1.7. The 1.5 requirement is greater than or
equals.