Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by kanth99 <sr...@yahoo.co.in> on 2009/06/04 18:51:58 UTC

Tobago style sheet problem:

Hi All,

I have been modifying the Example demo of Tobago.I wanted to change the
color of layout page ,so same will be applicable to all the pages.I modified
the div tags in 'style.css' in the primary theme and the other supported
themes.But the color of page has not changed.

There are so many divs (for example tobago-gridLayout-default
,tobago-tab-link etc..).By changing hte color of which div element will
change the color of layout,also how to quickly identify divs related to the
components?I think Naming conventions are confusing.

Thanks

Re: Tobago style sheet problem:

Posted by Udo Schnurpfeil <ud...@schnurpfeil.de>.
Hi,

I didn't get what you want to change, sorry. Do you want to change one
component on every page, or the general background, or only for a single
page?

Generally Firebug (for Firefox) is a great tool to find out the
structure of the html and check which style effects a component.

I agree, that the structure is sometimes not plain, that is an issue to
to the Tobago 1.1 release.

Regards,

Udo