dom4j.jar files to be included with the distribution

hi all,

is there a reason we can't put the dom4j-full.jar file in with the xindice
distribution ( specifically, the ui-eclipse portion )?

afaik, it's a BSD license, so i believe it should be compatible with the
Apache license.

Is it possible to get this jar committed to the ui-eclipse/lib directory (as
far as i can tell, it's the only place it's used ).

thanks in advance,

-a

RE: dom4j.jar files to be included with the distribution

Posted by Kevin Ross <Ke...@iVerticalLeap.com>.
I'd like to get xindice to be more inline with other projects,
specifically utilizing maven.  In that case, no jars would be included
in cvs at all, and at build time, maven will either download the
specified jar, or use the one in the local repository.

I also (in the current situation), don't want to force people not
concerned with the plugin to do the extra checkout.

Just add it in the plugin.xml, and we'll see if we can't build a
distribution with everything included, that should solve the problem.

-Kevin