Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "_| |_| |_ ][ /-\\ |\\|" <ce...@yahoo.com> on 2003/04/08 18:29:14 UTC

Increase Cocoon Performance

Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to preload sitemaps
on Tomcat startup.  It seems everytime I restart
Tomcat and hit a Cocoon driven part of the site, the
sitemaps have to be reloaded.  I have set the
check-reload="no" for my sitemap mounts.  Do I need to
set the auto-reload parameter to true to enable this
functionality or is the reloading inevitable due to
the newer interpreted sitemap?

Thanks,
Julian

=====
Live simply so others may simply live.
�
-Ghandi
�
Pluralitas non est ponenda sine neccesitate.
"Entities should not be multiplied unneccesarily"
�
-William of Occam