Posted to user@trafodion.apache.org by Roberta Marton <ro...@esgyn.com> on 2016/02/19 03:01:43 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Trafodion Logo Proposal

There has been quite a lot of discussion on our user list regarding the
proposed Apache Trafodion logos.

It has now come time for a formal vote on the two most popular logos fondly
known as  4g and 13.

Both have been attached for your reference

Please respond as follows:

[ ] +1-4g approve option 4g

[ ] +1-13 approve option 13

[ ] +0 no opinion

[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)

The vote will be open for 72 hours.

   Regards,

   Roberta Marton

RE: [VOTE] Apache Trafodion Logo Proposal

Posted by Wei-Shiun Tsai <we...@esgyn.com>.
+1 for 13.

Weishiun

Posted by "D. Markt" <dm...@gmail.com>.
+1 for 13

Dennis

Posted by Prashanth Vasudev <pr...@esgyn.com>.
+1 for option 13

Posted by "Jin, Jian (Seth)" <Ji...@esgyn.cn>.
+1 for 13.

Br,

Seth

Posted by Christophe LeRouzo <c....@esgyn.com>.
+1 for 13

-clr

Posted by Qifan Chen <qi...@esgyn.com>.
+1 for 13.

--
Regards, --Qifan

Re: [VOTE] Apache Trafodion Logo Proposal

Posted by Trina Krug <tr...@gmail.com>.
+1 for 13

答复: [VOTE] Apache Trafodion Logo Proposal

Posted by "Liu, Ming (Ming)" <mi...@esgyn.cn>.
+1 for 13

Very good drawing, looking forward the dragon to be born.

Thanks,
Ming

Posted by Sean Broeder <se...@esgyn.com>.
+1 for 13

Sean

Posted by Sandhya Sundaresan <sa...@esgyn.com>.
+1 for 13

Posted by Hans Zeller <ha...@esgyn.com>.
+1 for 13

Posted by Gunnar Tapper <ta...@gmail.com>.
+1 for 13.

wrote:

> +1 for 13
>

>    Roberta

Gunnar

RE: [VOTE] Apache Trafodion Logo Proposal

Posted by Roberta Marton <ro...@esgyn.com>.
+1 for 13

   Roberta

Posted by Narendra Goyal <na...@esgyn.com>.
+1 for 13

Posted by Ken Holt <kn...@gmail.com>.
+1 for 13

Posted by Selva Govindarajan <se...@esgyn.com>.
+1 for 13

Selva

Posted by Atanu Mishra <at...@gmail.com>.
+1-13

____________________
Atanu Mishra

Posted by Arvind Narain <na...@gmail.com>.
+1-13

Posted by Anuradha Hegde <an...@esgyn.com>.
+1 for option 13

Posted by Amanda Moran <am...@esgyn.com>.
+1 for 13

On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 8:21 AM, Dave Birdsall <da...@esgyn.com>
wrote:

> +1-13

Amanda Moran

RE: [VOTE] Apache Trafodion Logo Proposal

Posted by Dave Birdsall <da...@esgyn.com>.
+1-13

Posted by "Lin, Hai (Henry)" <ha...@esgyn.cn>.
+1 for 13