Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Sagara Paranagama <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/19 12:53:28 UTC

CMIS support for Jackrabbit

Hi all,

I'd like to know how to use the OpenCMIS JCR connector to make Jackrabbit
CMIS compliant. Are there any docs or tutorials or anything which could
help me to do this?

Thanks

Re: CMIS support for Jackrabbit

Posted by Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org>.
Hi Sagara,

To get started you don't need to explicitly download the Jackrabbit
code. You get it as a dependency of the chemistry-opencmis-server-jcr
module.

First build Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS and then change to
chemistry-opencmis-server-jcr and start the CMIS-JCR bridge. Have a look
at the readme files in the root directory and in the
chemistry-opencmis-server-jcr for details.

Michael

Posted by Sagara Paranagama <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Michael,

Posted by Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org>.