Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Susantha Kumara <su...@opensource.lk> on 2004/08/20 06:42:51 UTC

[VOTE] Amila for committer

Hi All,

I'd like to nominate Amila who was working in Axis C++ for committership
in Axis/C++. Starting from applying coding conventions to Axis C++ code
he has done following major work and has showed interest in contributing
more to Axis C++.

* xsd:any support
* WSDL2Ws tool improvement for non-wrapped style code generation
* Several samples for testing
* Big hand in releases from 1.1

Here's my vote: +1.

Susantha.

Re: [VOTE] Amila for committer

Posted by Roshan Weerasuriya <ro...@opensource.lk>.
+1

Roshan

Re: [VOTE] Amila for committer

Posted by damitha kumarage <da...@opensource.lk>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Amila for committer

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.
+1 from me!

Sanjiva.

Re: [VOTE] Amila for committer

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@yahoo.com>.
+1
Samisa...

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Re: [VOTE] Amila for committer

Posted by John Hawkins <HA...@uk.ibm.com>.

+1

John Hawkins

             "Susantha Kumara"
             <susantha@opensou
             rce.lk>                                                    To
                                       "'Apache AXIS C Developers List'"
             20/08/2004 05:42          <ax...@ws.apache.org>
                                                                        cc

              "Apache AXIS C           [VOTE] Amila for committer
             Developers List"